The End-to-End Portfolio Management Solution
HD™ 2.0 | PM® Portfolio Manager is a cloud based, user friendly, portfolio management software system. This turn-key solution provides a complete set of tools for loan origination, servicing, invoicing, billing and portfolio management designed to reduce manual efforts through automation and improve cash flow with transparent data delivered in real-time.
HD™ 2.0 | PM® offers tools to dynamically maintain account information in real time, while intuitively providing all fee, payment, penalty and interest calculations. The system equips your business with tools, such as live analytic dashboards, an ad hoc report writer engine, visual workflow designer for task and update automation, compliance controls, integration modules, portfolio stratification, ROI tracking and much more.
What our clients are saying...
“CSS has been an excellent partner and project leader in managing our transition
into their software solution IMPACT! HD™ 2.0.”
Jeff Smejkal, Director
Bureau of Delinquent Revenue
City & County of San Francisco Office of the Treasurer & Tax Collector
What is a Financial Ecosystem?
Billions of dollars are lost annually due to the technical mismanagement of financial transactions where aging receivables quickly turn into bad debt & ultimately to a loss. A “Financial Ecosystem” resolves this problem, as it is a battery of proprietary fintech systems & solutions that consolidate into a single Financial Platform across your enterprise.
Our developers continually adopt the latest technology to make HD™ 2.0 | PM® even more powerful. We are constantly delivering enhancements to better service your customers.
Staff & departments can securely access account data in real-time via our mobile app, while at the office or out in the field and on the go!
Simplify Your Workload
HD™ 2.0 | PM®’s user definable scoring workflows that can evaluate, validate, and enforce compliance & underwriting decisions at point of credit granting to give credit grantors the ability to consistently and objectively mitigate their credit risks.
Bottom line Return on Investment has now been made simple, while delivering multiple revenue streams and expended cost tracking. HD™ 2.0 | PM® provides highly flexible cost tracking mechanisms to meet the evolving market demands.
HD™ 2.0 | PM® platform functionality
The HD™ 2.0 | PM® portfolio information management system provides efficiencies and optimization for day-to-day operations, such as:
- Advanced visual workflows
- Reporting & dashboards
- Vendor management
- Bureau information gathering
- Intuitive auto calculations
- Online Payment Portal
- Automated report, invoice or task generation defined by user
- Delinquency module
- Financial regulatory compliance
- Document management system
- Dynamic historical archiving
- Detailed audit trails
Enhance your process with these solutions
The HD™ 2.0 | PM® solution creates an easy-to-use, streamlined portfolio management process offering key component features for every phase.
- Intuitive Interfaces
- Applicant income/debt ratios
- Payment calculation estimates
- Auto approvals, declines & conditions
- Loan history tracking
- Application decisioning & stipulations
- Required enrollment application tasks
- Automatic payment enrollment offerings
- Paperless funding checklist
- Consolidated multi-loan funding
HD™ 2.0 | PM® platform ushers the user through every step of the loan servicing process while providing the most up to date information in real-time.
- Unified branding and servicing practices
- Consolidated system of records
- Real-time account updates
- Loan discharge
- Default management
- Mass data scrubs (i.e. bankruptcy, deceased)
- Loan history tracking with tethered application docs
- Automated transaction posting windows
- Automatic payment enrollment offerings
- Paperless application verification with custom checklists and multiple levels of approval
- Multi-payees funding functionality
- Customizable adverse action generation
Invoicing & Billing
HD™ 2.0 | PM® makes invoicing & billing easier than ever with unparalleled automation and dynamic workflows.
- Letters & Invoicing Module
- MS Word integration
- User-defined tolerances
- Reimbursement financial actions tools and workflows
- Intuitive refund generation and issuance
- Secure Online Customer Portal for customer information access and payment
- Payment posting and allocation features (i.e. transaction codes, posting sequence, disposition)
- Budget billing tools
- Seasonal bill creation options
- One-time or special use billings
- Customizable billing format
- Overpayment management
- Bill correction
The HD™ 2.0 | PM® commercial portfolio management software system delivers real-time data content with complete account transparency to seamlessly unify your portfolio into a streamlined platform.
- Portfolio Stratification
- Portfolio Sample Matching
- Sales Management Module
- ROI Tracking
- Score and Index Sample
- Packaging and Reselling Module
- Internal Rate of Return Tracking
- Tiered Contracted Rate Invoice/Expense Tracking
- Virtual Collection Agency
- Repurchase/Recourse Timeline Monitoring
- Account & Portfolio Inventory Original Creditor Tracking
- Data Exchange Module
HD™ 2.0 | PM® helps businesses of all typeseffectively serve their clients
No matter what role you play in the process, HD™ 2.0 | PM® helps you work more efficiently.
Whether your business is in need of a loan origination solution, a servicing, invoicing & billing solution, a portfolio management solution or all of the above, HD™ 2.0 | PM® delivers a single turn-key solution for all needs for all business types, including but not limited to:
HD™ 2.0 | PM® provides a complete set of functions for different sectors of government and municipal entities that require a turn-key solution for loan origination, servicing, invoicing, billing & portfolio management:
- Communication/Utilities invoicing, billing, collections & portfolio management
- Education loan origination, servicing, invoicing, billing collections & portfolio management
- Loans and Grants origination, servicing, invoicing, billing & portfolio management
- Debt Portfolio Management
Staff & Administrators
Staff & Administrators
HD™ 2.0 | PM® helps staff and administrators at all levels manage account information effectively and efficiently through all phases of your business process.
- The New Account Import module allows users to define custom account onboarding treatment workflows that are executed during the account import process to evaluate and perform updates as the new accounts are being posted.
- The system's highly intuitive, customizable user interface allows for quick and easy access to all functions of the system with an "app like" agent work card, HD icon based menus, and access to all tools on a single page.
- HD™ 2.0 | PM® features HD™ 2.0 | Ad Hoc Report Writer which allows any user to easily design customized reports from scratch without any required knowledge of database structure or SQL statements.
- HD™ 2.0 | Analytics Dashboards present comprehensive real-time data in the form of live glass-panel dashboards that are both visually pleasing and easily exportable.
Whether you’re the organization's Chief Information Officer, IT Director, or IT Manager, supporting a system that is manageable, adaptable, and secure is your number one priority. HD™ 2.0 | PM® offers key technology features to assist such as:
- Open Web Services Library – Allows IT staff to compress implementation time and support current and new third-party partners without relying on the vendor.
- Ad Hoc Reporting Toolkit – Allows staff to independently construct new custom reports on demand without relying on the vendor.
- Visual Rules Engine Workflow Manager – Automates the execution of systematic actions based on bureau and consumer provided data enabling non-technical finance and IT staff to manage business rules and data values.
- Configuration Manager – Allows non-technical firm and IT staff to tailor code their own windows, workflows, reports, dashboards, and values as well as data lookup tables such as accounts, consumers, procurements, events, tasks, calendars, and data grids in a simple user-friendly and dynamic environment.
HD™ 2.0 | PM® Support
Our customer service team has extensive experience in financial technology, business analysis, project management, user training and software development. They understand the entire process, key issues and challenges, and can help save you time and reduce risk with support at implementation and beyond.
Dedicated project manager
As a HD™ 2.0 | PM® customer, you’ll have a CSS consultant as your single point of contact – committed to helping your organization get the most out of your system.
Automatic system upgrades and maintenance
Our engineers and analysts continually build and improve on an already superior product – with upgrades and maintenance automatically applied for hassle-free operation.
Experienced, knowledgeable support staff
Our experienced customer support team understands the complexities of loan processes, billing, and portfolio management, so they make sure everything – from implementation to training – goes smoothly with minimal disruption.
We’re here to help
Contact our technical support desk
Monday-Friday, 7AM–5PM PST
What is a Financial Ecosystem?
Billions of dollars are lost annually due to the inadequate adoption of fintech technology for financial transactions management whereby mismanaged, aging receivables quickly turn revenues into bad debt and ultimately into losses. The primary reason for this outcome is the lack of a single enterprise solution that can manage every aspect of the revenue management life cycle process across all business units in unison.
Traditional platforms are stand-alone, independent systems that don't share common technology & can’t communicate dynamically with one another, leaving business units separated. This leaves entities with old, stale financial data, making it impossible to both manage aging receivables & avoid uncollectable debt. A Financial Ecosystem resolves this problem. A Financial Ecosystem is a battery of highly sophisticated proprietary fintech systems & solutions that consolidate into one single Financial Platform across your enterprise. HD™ 2.0 | Enterprise Financial Ecosystem® is that end-to-end financial platform that manages your revenues and receivables, while safeguarding bad debt exposure.
Parts of a Financial Ecosystem
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® Loan Management System (LMS) enables credit grantors & servicers to create business rules for underwriting decisioning workflows simply & visually without the need of complicated coding. LMS can systematically control financial screen navigation, input/output, verbose messaging and database interactions from any internal or external system or framework.
Now, when new applications for underwriting are introduced, they are first “interrogated” by the LMS business rules engine, which then gives a “thumbs up, thumbs down” decision.
This approach enables organizations to evaluate the application against multiple internal or external data sources and predict which applications should be manually reviewed, versus those that are most expected to contain appropriate information for automatic underwriting.
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® offers:
- Automation of manual procedures and calculations: By utilizing an automated analytic-based underwriting system, the consistency, quality and capacity of underwriting could be dramatically improved, allowing underwriters to focus on the exceptions.
- Control by business users: Rules are designed in an easy-to-understand visual Visio-like workflow designer, enabling the business experts— rather than technical staff—to control and automate procedures and policies.
- Faster response to change: Time-to-market for business logic changes are reduced from weeks and months to days or hours. Systems can be updated while in production with no down time and no need for IT resources.
- Increased reliability and auditability: A centralized workflow decisioning rules repository provides consistent execution of business policies that are easy to manage and visually easy to audit.
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® business rules engine allows for the development and rapid deployment of complex credit granting business rules, so your organization can make better decisions across the Revenue Life Cycle. Automate and optimize numerous types of business decisions, including credit approve/decline, instant prescreen offers, and collection decisions.
With HD™ 2.0 | LMS® you can also systematically analyze scoring, business rules and decision strategies from external data systems. This enables continuous testing and fine tuning of your business rules, so you can optimize decision strategies to drive higher profits.
- Pull data from multiple sources — both internal and external — into your decisioning engine dynamically.
- Process a high volume of transactions, with support and availability 24 hours a day
- Gain the ability to calculate numerous predictive attributes with self-designed scoring models
- Test new strategies against your current decision models and perform what-if simulations on historical data
- Improve business process efficiencies with continuous-loop deployment of enhanced and optimized decision strategies
- Deploy new decisioning strategies dynamically, to respond to market changes rapidly
- Deliver dynamic real-time, instant decisions while customers are at the point of sale
- Seamlessly integrate LMS's workflow decisioning engine into your existing systems with minimal IT costs
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® is specially designed to simplify and automate all loan processes from start to finish. This intelligent solution shepherds the user through each phase of the loan servicing process, presents the freshest data in real-time, and intuitively computes all calculations providing the easiest user-experience available anywhere.
HD™ 2.0 | RMS® Receivables Management System (RMS) enables first and third-party administrators to deliver a salient automated enterprise invoicing solution. Generate business rules-driven invoicing with a built-in document management system. Offer online access for consumers and third-party administrators to reduce dependence on in-house customer service personnel while improving customer satisfaction.
Give your customers what they want with customer-centric invoicing and payment options. Shorten your revenue cycle with a multitude of automated payment and invoicing technology solutions and easily track partial payments and past due invoices.
HD™ 2.0 | RMS® Receivables Management System (RMS) enables first and third-party administrators to deliver an automated rules-driven billing solution across the enterprise. Seamlessly retrieve documents, contracts, and offer online access for consumers and third-party administrators to reduce dependence on in-house customer service personnel while improving customer satisfaction.
With over 300+ modules dedicated to billing in real-time, HD™ 2.0 | RMS® provides the most comprehensive, state of the art tools to meet all your billing needs. With unparalleled automation, RMS minimizes training while maximizing production.
HD™ 2.0 | RMS® Receivables Management System (RMS) presents the most sophisticated tool set available for account receivables management, adaptable for any business or organization type. With capabilities to tie into the HD™ 2.0 Enterprise Financial Ecosystem, you can confidently expand your offerings across multiple industries and verticals for geometric growth.
HD™ 2.0 | RCM® is a healthcare Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) system designed to manage claim submissions, self-pay & insurer billing & recoveries.
HD™ 2.0 | TAX® is a tax billing, collections and legal case management system designed to generate & process tax bills, track collections, bankruptcies, skips, and legal cases on taxpayer liabilities of all debt types.
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® combines an easy-to-use collector interface with sophisticated management tools and blends them into a seamless environment. With the flexibility to manage billions of debtor accounts, handle thousands of users, and process accounts faster than any other platform available, it’s easy to see why HD™ 2.0 | Collections® is the most sought after collections system on the market.
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® delivers a complete legal case management & collections solution, which tracks legal cases, case parties, bankruptcies, linked cases, services, events, compliance & consent of judgment financial buckets. HD™ 2.0 | Legal® is the most powerful and widely used system for legal case management.
Growing portfolio size is what HD™ 2.0 | PM® (Portfolio Manager) was designed for. With unlimited scalability, PM consolidates your entire portfolio into a simple, easy to manage, user-friendly platform providing your organization with unified servicing practices, transparency, and increased borrower satisfaction.
HD™ 2.0 | CMS® consumer financial "Compliance Management System" (CMS) is designed to mirror CFPB, FDCPA & TCPA guidelines for state & federal compliance regulations.
HD™ 2.0 | CUBE® generates business rules sourced data sets for analytical reporting & business rules workflow processing.
HD™ 2.0 | Fusion® is a data interface communications bridge platform designed to link systems into the CSS IMPACT HD™ 2.0 ecosystem for dynamic access to external data. These external data sets are then exposed to HD™ 2.0's business rules workflow engine, data warehouse (CUBE) , & Ad hoc Report writer for data processing consumption.
HD™ 2.0 | Data Annex® is an online account annex portal designed for inter-departmental staff, field agents, or clients to manage and review accounts. HD™ 2.0 | Data Annex® is fully customizable to your organization's online branding presence.
HD™ 2.0 | Payment Portal® is an online consumer portal designed for self-serve account management, payments, negotiations & arrangements. HD™ 2.0 | Payment Portal® is fully customizable to your organization's online branding presence.
CSS's fintech consulting services cater to all financial technologies & solutions for every industry and vertical.
Get Started With CSS Impact
Sign-up and learn more about how our financial solutions can help make an impact on your bottom line.