- Portfolio Stratification
- Portfolio Sample Matching
- Sales Management Module
- ROI Tracking
- Score and Index Sample
- Packaging and Reselling Module
- Internal Rate of Return Tracking
- Tiered Rate, & Invoice/Expense Tracking
- Virtual Collection Agency
- Repurchase/Recourse Timeline Monitoring
- Portfolio Inventory & Creditor Tracking
- Data Exchange Module
- Advanced visual workflows
- Reporting & dashboards
- Vendor management
- Bureau information gathering
- Intuitive auto calculations
- Consumer payment Portal
- Automated reports
- Delinquency module
- Financial regulatory compliance
- Document management system
- Dynamic historical archiving
- Detailed audit trails
- Reimbursement financial actions tools
- Intuitive refund generation and issuance
- Overpayment management
What is a Financial Ecosystem?
Billions of dollars are lost annually due to the inadequate adoption of fintech technology for financial transactions management whereby mismanaged, aging receivables quickly turn revenues into bad debt and ultimately into losses. The primary reason for this outcome is the lack of a single enterprise solution that can manage every aspect of the revenue management life cycle process across all business units in unison.
Traditional platforms are stand-alone, independent systems that don't share common technology & can’t communicate dynamically with one another, leaving business units separated. This leaves entities with old, stale financial data, making it impossible to both manage aging receivables & avoid uncollectable debt. A Financial Ecosystem resolves this problem. A Financial Ecosystem is a battery of highly sophisticated proprietary fintech systems & solutions that consolidate into one single Financial Platform across your enterprise. HD™ 2.0 | Enterprise Financial Ecosystem® is that end-to-end financial platform that manages your revenues and receivables, while safeguarding bad debt exposure.
Parts of a Financial Ecosystem
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® Loan Management System (LMS) enables credit grantors & servicers to create business rules for underwriting decisioning workflows simply & visually without the need of complicated coding. LMS can systematically control financial screen navigation, input/output, verbose messaging and database interactions from any internal or external system or framework.
Now, when new applications for underwriting are introduced, they are first “interrogated” by the LMS business rules engine, which then gives a “thumbs up, thumbs down” decision.
This approach enables organizations to evaluate the application against multiple internal or external data sources and predict which applications should be manually reviewed, versus those that are most expected to contain appropriate information for automatic underwriting.
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® offers:
- Automation of manual procedures and calculations: By utilizing an automated analytic-based underwriting system, the consistency, quality and capacity of underwriting could be dramatically improved, allowing underwriters to focus on the exceptions.
- Control by business users: Rules are designed in an easy-to-understand visual Visio-like workflow designer, enabling the business experts— rather than technical staff—to control and automate procedures and policies.
- Faster response to change: Time-to-market for business logic changes are reduced from weeks and months to days or hours. Systems can be updated while in production with no down time and no need for IT resources.
- Increased reliability and auditability: A centralized workflow decisioning rules repository provides consistent execution of business policies that are easy to manage and visually easy to audit.
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® business rules engine allows for the development and rapid deployment of complex credit granting business rules, so your organization can make better decisions across the Revenue Life Cycle. Automate and optimize numerous types of business decisions, including credit approve/decline, instant prescreen offers, and collection decisions.
With HD™ 2.0 | LMS® you can also systematically analyze scoring, business rules and decision strategies from external data systems. This enables continuous testing and fine tuning of your business rules, so you can optimize decision strategies to drive higher profits.
- Pull data from multiple sources — both internal and external — into your decisioning engine dynamically.
- Process a high volume of transactions, with support and availability 24 hours a day
- Gain the ability to calculate numerous predictive attributes with self-designed scoring models
- Test new strategies against your current decision models and perform what-if simulations on historical data
- Improve business process efficiencies with continuous-loop deployment of enhanced and optimized decision strategies
- Deploy new decisioning strategies dynamically, to respond to market changes rapidly
- Deliver dynamic real-time, instant decisions while customers are at the point of sale
- Seamlessly integrate LMS's workflow decisioning engine into your existing systems with minimal IT costs
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® is specially designed to simplify and automate all loan processes from start to finish. This intelligent solution shepherds the user through each phase of the loan servicing process, presents the freshest data in real-time, and intuitively computes all calculations providing the easiest user-experience available anywhere.
HD™ 2.0 | RMS® Receivables Management System (RMS) enables first and third-party administrators to deliver a salient automated enterprise invoicing solution. Generate business rules-driven invoicing with a built-in document management system. Offer online access for consumers and third-party administrators to reduce dependence on in-house customer service personnel while improving customer satisfaction.
Give your customers what they want with customer-centric invoicing and payment options. Shorten your revenue cycle with a multitude of automated payment and invoicing technology solutions and easily track partial payments and past due invoices.
HD™ 2.0 | RMS® Receivables Management System (RMS) enables first and third-party administrators to deliver an automated rules-driven billing solution across the enterprise. Seamlessly retrieve documents, contracts, and offer online access for consumers and third-party administrators to reduce dependence on in-house customer service personnel while improving customer satisfaction.
With over 300+ modules dedicated to billing in real-time, HD™ 2.0 | RMS® provides the most comprehensive, state of the art tools to meet all your billing needs. With unparalleled automation, RMS minimizes training while maximizing production.
HD™ 2.0 | RMS® Receivables Management System (RMS) presents the most sophisticated tool set available for account receivables management, adaptable for any business or organization type. With capabilities to tie into the HD™ 2.0 Enterprise Financial Ecosystem, you can confidently expand your offerings across multiple industries and verticals for geometric growth.
HD™ 2.0 | RCM® is a healthcare Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) system designed to manage claim submissions, self-pay & insurer billing & recoveries.
HD™ 2.0 | TAX® is a tax billing, collections and legal case management system designed to generate & process tax bills, track collections, bankruptcies, skips, and legal cases on taxpayer liabilities of all debt types.
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® combines an easy-to-use collector interface with sophisticated management tools and blends them into a seamless environment. With the flexibility to manage billions of debtor accounts, handle thousands of users, and process accounts faster than any other platform available, it’s easy to see why HD™ 2.0 | Collections® is the most sought after collections system on the market.
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® delivers a complete legal case management & collections solution, which tracks legal cases, case parties, bankruptcies, linked cases, services, events, compliance & consent of judgment financial buckets. HD™ 2.0 | Legal® is the most powerful and widely used system for legal case management.
Growing portfolio size is what HD™ 2.0 | PM® (Portfolio Manager) was designed for. With unlimited scalability, PM consolidates your entire portfolio into a simple, easy to manage, user-friendly platform providing your organization with unified servicing practices, transparency, and increased borrower satisfaction.
HD™ 2.0 | CMS® consumer financial "Compliance Management System" (CMS) is designed to mirror CFPB, FDCPA & TCPA guidelines for state & federal compliance regulations.
HD™ 2.0 | CUBE® generates business rules sourced data sets for analytical reporting & business rules workflow processing.
HD™ 2.0 | Fusion® is a data interface communications bridge platform designed to link systems into the CSS IMPACT HD™ 2.0 ecosystem for dynamic access to external data. These external data sets are then exposed to HD™ 2.0's business rules workflow engine, data warehouse (CUBE) , & Ad hoc Report writer for data processing consumption.
HD™ 2.0 | Data Annex® is an online account annex portal designed for inter-departmental staff, field agents, or clients to manage and review accounts. HD™ 2.0 | Data Annex® is fully customizable to your organization's online branding presence.
HD™ 2.0 | Payment Portal® is an online consumer portal designed for self-serve account management, payments, negotiations & arrangements. HD™ 2.0 | Payment Portal® is fully customizable to your organization's online branding presence.
CSS's fintech consulting services cater to all financial technologies & solutions for every industry and vertical.
Get Started With CSS Impact
Sign-up and learn more about how our financial solutions can help make an impact on your bottom line.