Efficiently manage your legal cases instead of them managing you.
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® is a user-friendly, cloud-based legal case management software system designed to help you better manage your workflow, allowing your legal department to process cases faster and more efficiently.
It offers legal case management tools for multi-case tracking, auto-legal notices, documents, exhibits, dynamic compliance, pre and post legal actions, legal workflows, litigation costs and expenses, legal fees tracking as well as everything a law firm needs to do their work more effectively and efficiently.
What our clients are saying...
“Without question, one of the largest benefits of the system has been the ability
to customize work flow processes and create savings via automation in ways
that our prior platforms could not match.”
Brian Moore, Partner
Drew, Eckl, Farnham
What is a Financial Ecosystem?
Billions of dollars are lost annually due to the technical mismanagement of financial transactions where aging receivables quickly turn into bad debt & ultimately to a loss. A “Financial Ecosystem” resolves this problem, as it is a battery of proprietary fintech systems & solutions that consolidate into a single Financial Platform across your enterprise.
Latest in legal technology
Our engineers are continually working on new enhancements to make HD™ 2.0 | Legal® legal case management software even more powerful, easier to use, and adaptable.
Intuitive Legal Workflows
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® easily adapts to meet your firm’s unique workflows and critical processes. Workflows can be changed quickly and easily without the need for technical support.
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® allows for seamless standards-based integration with other internal and external systems to provide the most efficient, streamlined workflow possible..
Reduce internal workload
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® is comprehensive. It works for every user, across every function of the firm, throughout every case type to decrease workload pressures throughout your entity.
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® core functionality
The HD™ 2.0 | Legal® case management system provides efficiencies and optimization for day-to-day operations, such as:
- Advance visual workflows
- Case & party information
- Reporting & dashboards
- Case events & calendaring
- Legal docs generation
- Entity management
- Case linking
- State & Federal compliance
- Case relationship management
- Document management system
- Security & access-level controls
- Legal costs, expenses & fees tracking
Enhance your legal case management process with these solutions
The HD™ 2.0 | Legal® case management system creates an easy-to-use, streamlined legal case management process which offers key component features for every phase.
- Legal Case Profiles
- Case Party Profiles
- Bankruptcy Module
- Case Linking
- Case & Party Services
- Case Events & Calendaring
- Legal Compliance
- Legal Workflow Manager
- Consent of Judgment Financial Buckets
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® gives your firm & constituents the appropriate total turn-key court case and party tracking information.
- Answer Records
- Consent of Judgment
- Post Judgment Action
- Abstract & Liens
- Bank Attachments
- Case Party Exams
- Garnishment & Levy
- Wage Garnishments
- Dismissal / Satisfaction
- Final Order of Garn (“FOG”)
- Stipulations Tracking
- Case Party Attorney
- Attorney Networks
- Case Forwarding
- Case Party Motions
- Judgment & Vacate
Costs & Fees
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® case management system tracks and manages diligently all costs, fees, interests, advanced fees and more.
- Litigation Costs/Expenses
- Judgment Interest Tracking
- Client Legal Advance Costs Tracking
- Client Advance Suit Fees Tracking
- Forward Legal Advance Costs Tracking
- Forward Advance Suit Fees Tracking
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® stores, tracks and archives legal documents in a secure and organized manner so they can easily be viewed, retrieved and/or attached to relevant cases in the legal case management system.
- Document storage: tracking, archiving, printing
- Document management: redaction, security, organization
- Document workflow: creation, review and approval
- Hyperlinks in docket entries allow users to view associated electronic documents stored in the document management system
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® helps legal firms of all types effectively serve their clients
Whether you process or manage cases, have a supporting role in the legal workflow, or interact with the courts on a regular basis, HD™ 2.0 | Legal® helps you work more efficiently.
In addition to core case management functionality, HD™ 2.0 | Legal® provides a complete set of firm-specific functions, such as:
- Legal Actions
- Paralegal Tasking
- Configurable Case Events
- Case Calendaring
- Task Distributions
- Motion Management
- Service Tracking
- Staff Assignments
- Case Linking
- Case Workflows
- Document Management
- Exhibits Tracking
- Compliance Management
- Bankruptcy Case Info
- Case Party Evaluations
- Litigation Costs & Expenses
- Judgment Interest Accounting
- Advance Suit Fee Management
- Litigation Costs & Expenses
- Judgment Interest Accounting
- Advance Suit Fee Management
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® includes the core functionality for in-house legal, with added features and functionality specific to fast-paced, high-volume case management needs.
- Legal Case Forwarding
- Forwarded Contract Management
- Case Recalls
- Real-time Forward Case Status
- Account Management
- Case Assets Tracking
- Attorney Network Exchange
- Account Distribution Workflows
- Legal Workflows
- Dashboards and Reports
For specialty case management types such as legal pre-collections and collections processes, HD™ 2.0 | Legal® has additional functionality to process cases while engendering the maximum in compliance.
Collection agencies and in-house collections units can benefit from the methodical compliance management of their cases, as governing bodies such as the CFPB, TCPA, FDCPA and other regulating authorities enforce strict compliance regulations to guide the modality of how the legal recovery process is executed and protect consumers.
- ARM Management
- Collections + Legal System
- Account & Case Management
- Collections & Legal Fees Tracking
- Forwarding Contract Fee Mgmt.
- Bankruptcy Case Processing
- Legal Action Tracking
- Credit Reporting System
- Skip Servicing
- Compliance Workflow System
- State & Federal Regulations System
- Case Governance
- Document, Exhibits & Recordings
- Communication & Histories
- Trust Legal Accounting
- Scoring & Notifications
- Forecasting Analytics
- Dashboards and Reports
- Legal Case Party Mgmt.
- Legal Tools & Workflows
- Payment Processing
Paralegals & Legal Admins
Paralegals & Legal Admins
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® helps paralegals at all levels and legal administrators manage case information accurately through effective and efficient legal case processing – regardless of the type of cases being processed. You can:
- Quickly create a legal case record, prepopulating case category and party information from intuitive drop-downs
- Eliminate reentry of case or account information across jurisdictions and other redundant activities (e.g., scanning and processing paper documents)
- Enter case documents digitally with e-filing at any time
- Search across index entries (addresses/contact details) for parties and legal representatives
- Schedule case management, case events, account reviews and other resources based on your listing requirements
- Improve accessibility and transparency of information and online capabilities
- Use confidentiality marking to ensure sensitive case information is seen only by the right people
- Reduce paper costs and environmental impact
- Reduce time dedicated to constituent questions via phone and in person
- Enable real-time visibility with mobile apps
Attorneys and legal staff are driven to provide just, equitable and timely resolution of matters before the court. To that end, HD™ 2.0 | Legal® helps you efficiently manage your legal caseload.
- View real-time case information
- Access case events and calendars
- Review case notes, filings, memos, documents, and case records from remote locations
- Track and manage legal case management performance via ad hoc reporting & dashboards
- Configure legal case dashboard for easy access to pending matters, documents and caseload data
- View case and party historical information
Whether you’re the organization's Chief Information Officer, IT Director, or IT Manager, supporting a legal case management software system that is manageable, adaptable, and secure is your key priority. HD™ 2.0 | Legal® features:
- Open Web Services Library – Allows IT staff to compress implementation time and support current and new third-party partners without relying on the vendor.
- Ad Hoc Reporting Toolkit – Allows legal staff to independently construct new custom reports on demand without relying on the vendor.
- Visual Rules Engine Workflow Manager – Automates the execution of actions based on account and case provided data and allows non-technical court and IT staff to manage business rules and data values.
- Configuration Manager – Allows non-technical firm and IT staff to tailor code their own windows, workflows, reports, dashboards, and values as well as data lookup tables such as accounts, case types, case parties, bankruptcies, case events, tasks, calendars, and data grids in a simple user-friendly and dynamic environment.
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® Support
Our customer service team has extensive experience in legal technology, case management processes, business analysis, project management, user training, and software development. They understand the legal process, key issues and challenges, and can help save you time and reduce risk with support at implementation and beyond.
Dedicated project manager
As a HD™ 2.0 | Legal® customer, you’ll have a CSS consultant as your single point of contact – committed to helping your firm get the most out of your legal case management system.
Automatic system upgrades and maintenance
Our engineers and analysts continually build and improve on an already superior product – with upgrades and maintenance automatically applied for hassle-free operation.
Experienced, knowledgeable support staff
Our experienced customer support team understands the complexities of legal operations. So they make sure everything – from implementation to training – goes smoothly with minimal disruption.
Accelerate your legal processes.
Benefits of a Modern Legal Case Management System
Reduce time & implement customized legal actions simply without the need of complicated workflow software. Perform legal actions in hours rather than days, improving your legal case management experience. Significantly reduce IT infrastructure costs. Build a more profitable credit portfolio by balancing growth and risk exposures.
What is a Financial Ecosystem?
Billions of dollars are lost annually due to the inadequate adoption of fintech technology for financial transactions management whereby mismanaged, aging receivables quickly turn revenues into bad debt and ultimately into losses. The primary reason for this outcome is the lack of a single enterprise solution that can manage every aspect of the revenue management life cycle process across all business units in unison.
Traditional platforms are stand-alone, independent systems that don't share common technology & can’t communicate dynamically with one another, leaving business units separated. This leaves entities with old, stale financial data, making it impossible to both manage aging receivables & avoid uncollectable debt. A Financial Ecosystem resolves this problem. A Financial Ecosystem is a battery of highly sophisticated proprietary fintech systems & solutions that consolidate into one single Financial Platform across your enterprise. HD™ 2.0 | Enterprise Financial Ecosystem® is that end-to-end financial platform that manages your revenues and receivables, while safeguarding bad debt exposure.
Parts of a Financial Ecosystem
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® Loan Management System (LMS) enables credit grantors & servicers to create business rules for underwriting decisioning workflows simply & visually without the need of complicated coding. LMS can systematically control financial screen navigation, input/output, verbose messaging and database interactions from any internal or external system or framework.
Now, when new applications for underwriting are introduced, they are first “interrogated” by the LMS business rules engine, which then gives a “thumbs up, thumbs down” decision.
This approach enables organizations to evaluate the application against multiple internal or external data sources and predict which applications should be manually reviewed, versus those that are most expected to contain appropriate information for automatic underwriting.
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® offers:
- Automation of manual procedures and calculations: By utilizing an automated analytic-based underwriting system, the consistency, quality and capacity of underwriting could be dramatically improved, allowing underwriters to focus on the exceptions.
- Control by business users: Rules are designed in an easy-to-understand visual Visio-like workflow designer, enabling the business experts— rather than technical staff—to control and automate procedures and policies.
- Faster response to change: Time-to-market for business logic changes are reduced from weeks and months to days or hours. Systems can be updated while in production with no down time and no need for IT resources.
- Increased reliability and auditability: A centralized workflow decisioning rules repository provides consistent execution of business policies that are easy to manage and visually easy to audit.
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® business rules engine allows for the development and rapid deployment of complex credit granting business rules, so your organization can make better decisions across the Revenue Life Cycle. Automate and optimize numerous types of business decisions, including credit approve/decline, instant prescreen offers, and collection decisions.
With HD™ 2.0 | LMS® you can also systematically analyze scoring, business rules and decision strategies from external data systems. This enables continuous testing and fine tuning of your business rules, so you can optimize decision strategies to drive higher profits.
- Pull data from multiple sources — both internal and external — into your decisioning engine dynamically.
- Process a high volume of transactions, with support and availability 24 hours a day
- Gain the ability to calculate numerous predictive attributes with self-designed scoring models
- Test new strategies against your current decision models and perform what-if simulations on historical data
- Improve business process efficiencies with continuous-loop deployment of enhanced and optimized decision strategies
- Deploy new decisioning strategies dynamically, to respond to market changes rapidly
- Deliver dynamic real-time, instant decisions while customers are at the point of sale
- Seamlessly integrate LMS's workflow decisioning engine into your existing systems with minimal IT costs
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® is specially designed to simplify and automate all loan processes from start to finish. This intelligent solution shepherds the user through each phase of the loan servicing process, presents the freshest data in real-time, and intuitively computes all calculations providing the easiest user-experience available anywhere.
HD™ 2.0 | RMS® Receivables Management System (RMS) enables first and third-party administrators to deliver a salient automated enterprise invoicing solution. Generate business rules-driven invoicing with a built-in document management system. Offer online access for consumers and third-party administrators to reduce dependence on in-house customer service personnel while improving customer satisfaction.
Give your customers what they want with customer-centric invoicing and payment options. Shorten your revenue cycle with a multitude of automated payment and invoicing technology solutions and easily track partial payments and past due invoices.
HD™ 2.0 | RMS® Receivables Management System (RMS) enables first and third-party administrators to deliver an automated rules-driven billing solution across the enterprise. Seamlessly retrieve documents, contracts, and offer online access for consumers and third-party administrators to reduce dependence on in-house customer service personnel while improving customer satisfaction.
With over 300+ modules dedicated to billing in real-time, HD™ 2.0 | RMS® provides the most comprehensive, state of the art tools to meet all your billing needs. With unparalleled automation, RMS minimizes training while maximizing production.
HD™ 2.0 | RMS® Receivables Management System (RMS) presents the most sophisticated tool set available for account receivables management, adaptable for any business or organization type. With capabilities to tie into the HD™ 2.0 Enterprise Financial Ecosystem, you can confidently expand your offerings across multiple industries and verticals for geometric growth.
HD™ 2.0 | RCM® is a healthcare Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) system designed to manage claim submissions, self-pay & insurer billing & recoveries.
HD™ 2.0 | TAX® is a tax billing, collections and legal case management system designed to generate & process tax bills, track collections, bankruptcies, skips, and legal cases on taxpayer liabilities of all debt types.
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® combines an easy-to-use collector interface with sophisticated management tools and blends them into a seamless environment. With the flexibility to manage billions of debtor accounts, handle thousands of users, and process accounts faster than any other platform available, it’s easy to see why HD™ 2.0 | Collections® is the most sought after collections system on the market.
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® delivers a complete legal case management & collections solution, which tracks legal cases, case parties, bankruptcies, linked cases, services, events, compliance & consent of judgment financial buckets. HD™ 2.0 | Legal® is the most powerful and widely used system for legal case management.
Growing portfolio size is what HD™ 2.0 | PM® (Portfolio Manager) was designed for. With unlimited scalability, PM consolidates your entire portfolio into a simple, easy to manage, user-friendly platform providing your organization with unified servicing practices, transparency, and increased borrower satisfaction.
HD™ 2.0 | CMS® consumer financial "Compliance Management System" (CMS) is designed to mirror CFPB, FDCPA & TCPA guidelines for state & federal compliance regulations.
HD™ 2.0 | CUBE® generates business rules sourced data sets for analytical reporting & business rules workflow processing.
HD™ 2.0 | Fusion® is a data interface communications bridge platform designed to link systems into the CSS IMPACT HD™ 2.0 ecosystem for dynamic access to external data. These external data sets are then exposed to HD™ 2.0's business rules workflow engine, data warehouse (CUBE) , & Ad hoc Report writer for data processing consumption.
HD™ 2.0 | Data Annex® is an online account annex portal designed for inter-departmental staff, field agents, or clients to manage and review accounts. HD™ 2.0 | Data Annex® is fully customizable to your organization's online branding presence.
HD™ 2.0 | Payment Portal® is an online consumer portal designed for self-serve account management, payments, negotiations & arrangements. HD™ 2.0 | Payment Portal® is fully customizable to your organization's online branding presence.
CSS's fintech consulting services cater to all financial technologies & solutions for every industry and vertical.
Get Started With CSS Impact
Sign-up and learn more about how our financial solutions can help make an impact on your bottom line.