Efficiently manage your debt collectionsinstead of it managing you
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® is a debt management and collection system software designed to help you better manage your workflow to allow your debt collections unit to process accounts faster and more efficiently. Its scalability is designed to effortlessly manage billions of debtor accounts and thousands of users.
This debt management and collections system software is equipped with everything you need in an all-in-one solution. It includes a package built with the flexibility of managing various restrictive State regulations and Federal Debt Collection Compliance requirements, legal case tracking, intelligent management alerts, variable expense controls, due diligence and MARS workflow fulfillment-- plus one of our features available nowhere else, Client Services Administration and Tracking, and you’ve still only scratched the surface of the capabilities of HD™ 2.0 | Collections®.
What our clients are saying...
“Their expertise in debt collections and efficient business process management has been
very helpful in evaluating our current business processes for enhancements and
improvements. In short, you are in good hands.”
Jeff Smejkal, Assistant Director, Bureau of Delinquent Revenue
City & County of San Francisco Office of the Treasurer & Tax Collector
What is a Financial Ecosystem?
Billions of dollars are lost annually due to the technical mismanagement of financial transactions where aging receivables quickly turn into bad debt & ultimately to a loss. A “Financial Ecosystem” resolves this problem, as it is a battery of proprietary fintech systems & solutions that consolidate into a single Financial Platform across your enterprise.
Evolve with technology
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® debt management and collection system is built with new enterprise technology to the likes of “Google”, “Yahoo”, “Sprint” and “Apple” to cater to today’s web-apps and future integrations to new cloud offerings.
Transparency is kingDynamic dashboard analytics
HD™ 2.0 | Analytics Dashboards & Ad Hoc Report Writer give users unparalleled access to their mission critical data in the form they need, when they need it without ever needing to enlist the help of IT.
Simplify your work load
Visually create, define and execute business rules using CSS’s Visual Dynamic Strategy On Demand Workflows to impact all areas of your business.
Tools that make a difference
Utilize our unique state-of-the-art integration tool that provides direct integration to ANY data source or system, enabling the import/export of unlimited amounts of historical, account and financial data.
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® system Functionality
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® provides efficiencies and optimization for day-to-day operations, such as:
- Advanced visual workflows
- Consumer facing portals integration
- Analytics & dashboards
- Real-time account updates
- Document Management System
- Account linking and consolidation
- Dynamic Payment Arrangement Engine
- Portfolio / Investor tracking
- Financial regulatory compliance
- Real-time compliance breach prevention
- Auto calculated funding payables
- Automated transaction posting workflows
Enhance your collections process with these solutions
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® is built with new enterprise technology to the likes of “Google”, “Yahoo”, “Sprint” and “Apple” to cater to today’s web-apps and future integrations to new cloud offerings. HD™ 2.0 | Collections® delivers a turn-key debt collections software solution that employs the latest coding principles to provide a real-time experience. The system encompasses new, swift, agile technology eliminating costly and obscure data file transfer points of failure.
- Highly intuitive and customizable user interface
- Quick and easy access to all functions of the system
- Innate and visually appealing “app-like” agent work card
- Logically categorized drop down and HD icon based menus
- Document access and management
- Drag and drop user window and workflow builders
- Comprehensive report writer
- Detailed histories and audit trails
- Unparalleled user task automation
With HD™ 2.0 | Collections® you are able to visually create, define and execute Visio-like customizable business rules using CSS’s visual Dynamic Strategy On Demand Workflows to impact all areas of your business.
- Accommodates user-defined data
- Fully customizable user-defined windows with custom data fields
- Client custom fields
- User-defined data grids
Reports & Dashboards
HD™ 2.0 | Analytics Dashboards & Ad Hoc Report Writer gives users unparalleled access to their mission critical data in the form they need, when they need it. Management no longer needs to submit requests to IT to re-design a report because now they can perform this simple action themselves.
- Users create customized Ad Hoc reports in minutes.
- No required knowledge of database structure or SQL statements.
- Intuitive user interface, custom filters and preview before creation.
- Schedule reports to automatically generate, export, email and/or print.
- Export in any desired format.
- Include custom look-n-feel, charts, graphs and gauges.
- Unlimited access to live data as it occurs in visually appealing analytic dashboards.
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® solution offers a unique state-of-the-art integration tool that provides direct integration to ANY data source or system, enabling the import/export of unlimited amounts of historical, account and financial data.
- Seamless two-way, push-pull data interchange
- Send/receive electronic referrals
- Live access to bureaus, other city departments and more in real-time
- Unify disparate external systems into a single operational universe within HD™ 2.0 | Collections®.
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® helps collectors of all typeseffectively serve their clients
No matter what role you in the collections process, HD™ 2.0 | Collections® helps you work more efficiently.
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® provides a complete set of collection and management tools for all first-party business types including, but not limited to:
- Finance Companies
- Private Lenders
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® provides a complete set of specialized collection and management tools for third-party collections including, but not limited to:
- Client Covenant real-time compliance breach protection
- Ad Hoc reporting by company
- Federal and state compliance breach protection
- Legal Actions Wizard
- Automated dunning compliance evaluation and generation
- Visual Workflows
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® provides a complete set of specialized collection tools for debt buyers including, but not limited to:
- Real-time comprehensive data scrubbing
- Universal Electronic Data Interchange tool
- Real-time integration to external vendors
- Ad Hoc reporting by company
- Federal and state compliance breach protection
- Legal Actions Wizard
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® helps agents at all levels manage account information and execute tasks accurately, effectively and efficiently– regardless of the type of debt being collected.
- Quickly create a legal case record, prepopulating case category and party information from intuitive drop-downs
- Eliminate reentry of case or account information across jurisdictions and other redundant activities (e.g., scanning and processing paper documents)
- Enter case documents digitally with e-filing at any time
- Search across index entries (addresses/contact details) for parties and legal representatives
- Schedule case management, case events, account reviews and other resources based on your listing requirements
- Improve accessibility and transparency of information and online capabilities
- Use confidentiality marking to ensure sensitive case information is seen only by the right people
- Reduce paper costs and environmental impact
- Reduce time dedicated to constituent questions via phone and in person
- Enable real-time visibility with mobile apps
Whether you’re the Chief Information Officer, IT Director or IT Manager, supporting a modern collections system that is manageable, adaptable and secure is your number one priority. HD™ 2.0 | Collections® offers key technology features to assist such as:
- Open Web Services Library – Allows IT staff to compress implementation time and support current and new third-party partners without relying on the vendor.
- Ad Hoc Reporting Toolkit – Allows staff to independently construct new custom reports on demand without relying on the vendor.
- Visual Rules Engine Workflow Manager – Automates the execution of systematic actions based on bureau and consumer provided data enabling non-technical finance and IT staff to manage business rules and data values.
- Configuration Manager – Allows non-technical and IT staff to tailor code their own windows, workflows, reports, dashboards, and values as well as data lookup tables such as accounts, debt types, consumers, procurements, events, tasks, calendars, and data grids in a simple user-friendly and dynamic environment.
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® Support
Our customer service team has extensive experience in collection technology, business processes, analysis, project management, user training, and software development. They understand the collection process, key issues and challenges and can help save you time and reduce risk with support at implementation and beyond.
Dedicated project manager
As a HD™ 2.0 | Collections® customer, you’ll have a CSS consultant as your single point of contact – committed to helping your organization get the most out of your collections system.
Automatic system upgrades and maintenance
Our engineers and analysts continually build and improve on an already superior product with upgrades and maintenance automatically applied for hassle-free operation.
Experienced, knowledgeable support staff
Our experienced customer support team understands the complexities of collections operations. So they make sure that everything – from implementation to training – goes smoothly with minimal disruption.
What is a Financial Ecosystem?
Billions of dollars are lost annually due to the inadequate adoption of fintech technology for financial transactions management whereby mismanaged aging receivables quickly turn revenues into bad debt and ultimately to losses. The primary reason for this outcome is due to the lack of a single an enterprise solution that can manage every aspect of the revenue management life cycle process across all business units in unison.
Traditional platforms are stand-alone independent systems that don't share common technology & can’t communicate dynamically with one another leaving business units separated and always with stale old financial data making it impossible to manage aging receivables & avoid uncollectable debt. A Financial Ecosystem resolves this problem, as it is comprised of a battery of highly sophisticated proprietary fintech systems & solutions that consolidate into one single Financial Platform across your enterprise. HD™ 2.0 | Enterprise Financial Ecosystem® is that end-to-end financial platform that manages your revenues, receivables, while safeguarding bad debt exposure.
Parts of a Financial Ecosystem
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® Loan Management System (LMS) enables credit grantors & servicers to create business rules for underwriting decisioning workflows simply & visually without the need of a complicated coding. LMS can systematically control financial screen navigation, input/output, verbose messaging and data-base interactions from any internal, external system or framework.
Now, when new applications for underwriting are introduced, they are first “interrogated” by the LMS business rules engine, which then gives a “thumbs up, thumbs down” decision.
This approach enables organizations to evaluate the application against multiple internal or external data sources and predict which applications should be manually reviewed, versus those that are most expected to contain appropriate information for automatic underwriting.
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® offers:
- Automation of manual procedures and calculations: By utilizing an automated analytic-based underwriting system, the consistency, quality and capacity of underwriting could be dramatically improved, allowing underwriters to focus on the exceptions.
- Control by business users: Rules are designed in an easy-to-understand visual Visio-like workflow designer, enabling the business experts— rather than technical staff—to control and automate procedures and policies.
- Faster response to change: Time-to-market for business logic changes is reduced from weeks and months to days or hours. Systems can be updated while in production with no down time and no need for IT resources.
- Increased reliability and auditability: A centralized workflow decisioning rules repository provides consistent execution of business policies that are easy to manage and visually easy to audit.
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® business rules engine allows for the development and rapid deployment of complex credit granting business rules, so your organization can make better decisions across the Revenue Life Cycle. Automate and optimize numerous types of business decisions, including credit approve/decline, instant prescreen offers, and collection decisions.
With HD™ 2.0 | LMS® you can also systematically analyze scoring, business rules and decision strategies from external data systems. This enables continuous testing and fine tuning of your business rules, so you can optimize decision strategies to drive higher profits.
- Pull data from multiple sources — both internal and external — into your decisioning engine dynamically.
- Process a high volume of transactions, with support and availability 24 hours a day
- Gain the ability to calculate numerous predictive attributes with self-designed scoring models
- Test new strategies against your current decision models and perform what-if simulations on historical data
- Improve business process efficiencies with continuous-loop deployment of enhanced and optimized decision strategies
- Deploy new decisioning strategies dynamically, to respond to market changes rapidly
- Deliver dynamic real-time, instant decisions while customers are at the point of sale
- Seamlessly integrate LMS's workflow decisioning engine into your existing systems with minimal IT costs
HD™ 2.0 | LMS® is specially designed to simplify and automate all loan processes from start to finish. This intelligent solution shepherds the user through each phase of the loan servicing process, presents the freshest data in real-time, and intuitively computes all calculations providing the easiest user-experience available anywhere.
HD™ 2.0 | RMS® Receivables Management System (RMS) enables first and third-party administrators to deliver a salient automated enterprise invoicing solution. Generate business rules driven invoicing with a built-in document management system. Offer online access for consumers and third-party administrators to reduce dependence on in-house customer service personnel while improving customer satisfaction.
Give your customers what they want with customer-centric invoicing and payment options. Shorten your revenue cycle with a multitude of automated payment and invoicing technology solutions and easily track partial payments and past due invoices.
HD™ 2.0 | RMS® Receivables Management System (RMS) enables first and third-party administrators to deliver an automated rules driven billing solution across the enterprise. Seamlessly retrieve documents, contracts. Offer online access for consumers and third-party administrators to reduce dependence on in-house customer service personnel while improving customer satisfaction.
With over 300+ modules dedicated to billing in real-time, HD™ 2.0 | RMS® provides the most comprehensive, state of the art tools to meet all your billing needs. With unparalleled automation, RMS minimizes training while maximizing production.
HD™ 2.0 | RMS® Receivables Management System (RMS) presents the most sophisticated tool set available for account receivables management. Adaptable for any business or organization type. With capabilities to tie into the HD™ 2.0 Enterprise Financial Ecosystem you can confidently expand your offerings across multiple industries and verticals for geometric growth.
HD™ 2.0 | RCM<® is a healthcare Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) system designed to manage claim submissions, self-pay & insurer billing & recoveries.
HD™ 2.0 | TAX<® is a tax billing, collections and legal case management system designed to generate & process tax bills, track collections, bankruptcies, skips, and legal cases on taxpayer liabilities of all debt types.
HD™ 2.0 | Collections® combines an easy-to-use collector interface with sophisticated management tools and blends them into a seamless environment. With the flexibility to manage billions of debtor accounts, handle thousands of users, and process accounts faster than any other platform available, it’s easy to see why HD™ 2.0 | Collections® is the most sought after collections system on the market.
HD™ 2.0 | Legal® delivers a complete legal case management & collections solution which tracks legal cases, case parties, bankruptcies, linked cases, services, events, compliance & consent of judgment financial buckets. HD™ 2.0 | Legal® is the most powerful and widely used system for legal case management.
Growing portfolio size is what HD™ 2.0 | PM® (Portfolio Manager) was designed for. With unlimited scalability, PM consolidates your entire portfolio into a simple, easy to manage, user-friendly platform providing your organization with unified servicing practices, transparency, and increased borrower satisfaction.
HD™ 2.0 | CMS consumer financial "Compliance Management System" (CMS) is designed to mirror CFPB, FDCPA & TCPA guidelines for state & federal compliance regulations.
HD™ 2.0 | CUBE® generates business rules sourced data sets for analytical reporting & business rules workflow processing.
HD™ 2.0 | Fusion®is a Data interface communications bridge platform designed to link systems into the CSS IMPACT | HD™ 2.0 ecosystem for dynamic access to external data. These external data sets are then exposed to HD™ 2.0's business rules workflow engine, data warehouse (CUBE) , & Adhoc Report writer for data processing consumption.
HD™ 2.0 | Data Annex® is an online account Annex portal designed for inter-departmental staff, field agents, or clients to manage and review accounts fully customizable to your organizations online presence branding.
HD™ 2.0 | Payment Portal® is a consumer online portal designed for self-serve account management, payments, negotiations & arrangements fully customizable to your organizations online presence branding.
Consulting fintech services catering to all financial technologies & solutions for every industry and vertical.
Get Started With CSS Impact
Sign-up and learn more about how our financial solutions can help make an impact on your bottom line.